Saturday, February 18, 2012

Boycotting Jawad


It has been a year already.


 The monopolistic practices of a certain individual in Bahrain has deprived me, as well as others from some of the most tasty food, and fashionable products. Not only does he practice a monopoly in the market, but he also took part in financing the failed Iranian coup d’état plot in Bahrain last February.  Many Bahrainis fell into the trap and went to the ex roundabout now intersection to enjoy the food Jawad Group supplied to demonstrators who were  naive on the first few days, and didn’t know their presence in the roundabout was to attract media attention. Its on this day last year that I have started boycotting each and every product that Jawad Group imports into Bahrain. I will never buy from him again, and I encourage other Muslim nations to kick start their innovation wheel and make us self sufficient. Let this boycott be extended to all American and Western products. They have had a hand in their attempt to destabilize Bahrain just as Iran did. Let alone all the atrocities they commit worldwide in what they call “war on terror”.
Here is a list of what I, along with majority of Bahrainis are boycotting. 

If I had to pick, I would have to say that I really really miss Papa John's pizza and Chilis . What is your pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment